Terms & Conditions
This website enables the browser to access information, data and other details of the various products and services that Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd. (MMFSL) shall offer to its customers. By using this website you are subjecting yourself to the terms and conditions of MMFSL and also agreeing and confirming that you shall share information to avail various financial products and while doing so you are volunteering to avail our products and services and shall be bound by all the rules and regulations connected with those products and services and its usage.
1. Use of the website
When you access this website or download information from it:
(b) if you access or use one of our customer interfaces, you also agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions for Electronic Transactions and
If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions you must not use this website or download any information from it.
2. Warranties or representations
- We have made every effort to ensure information on this website is accurate and free from errors or omissions. However, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information. Because we have no control over third party websites, we give no warranties and make no representations in respect of any information on them.
- We have made every effort to ensure this website is free from viruses or other destructive elements. However, we do not warrant or represent that there will not be such elements on this website or that access to this website will be uninterrupted.
3.Changes in the website content
- We reserve the right to change the content of this website without notice.
- We also reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time, by publishing an updated version at our website. Your continued use of our website following any such variation will indicate your acceptance of such changes. You must stop using our website if you do not agree with the updated terms and conditions.
- We do not guarantee that the Site will function without interruption or errors in functioning. In particular, their operation may be momentarily interrupted due to maintenance, updates, or technical improvements. We also disclaim all liability for any malfunctioning, impossibility of access, or poor use conditions of the Site notably due to inappropriate equipment, disturbances linked to the Internet service provider, to the saturation of the Internet network and for any other reason unrelated to us.
5. Technical damage
- We cannot be held liable for elements beyond its control or for damage which may be caused to the technical environment of the user and in particular his computers, software, network accessories and all other hardware used by him to gain access to or make use of the service and/or the information.
6. Geographic limitations
- The information on this website is intended for Indian residents and relates to property, goods and services located in India.
- Applications through this website will not be accepted from people outside India or from people within India in relation to property, goods or services located outside India.
7. Security of user’s personal information
- As we value your personal information, we will ensure an adequate level of protection. We have therefore implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
8. Use of your personal information submitted to other websites
9. If the user is under 18 years old
- Our website is not aimed at individuals under 18 years old and we will not collect, use, provide or process in any other form of personal information of individuals under the age of 18 deliberately. We therefore also ask you, if you are under 18 years old or not. Please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address).
- If you are under 18 years old and you nevertheless wish to ask a question or use this website in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
10. Collection of non-personal information from users
- We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to our website. We may also aggregate details which you have submitted to the site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site. We may from time to time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated data for uses in connection with this website.
To avail vehicle on leasing one has to enrol and subscribe for the facility to enable usage for the periods sought for.
Leasing agreement to be executed for the duration of lease subscription.
To subscribe for the facility follow the below steps:
- Select car of choice as well as other lease details such as tenure, km / year.
- Book your car by sharing certain information and documents and paying nominal security deposit.
- Get your car delivered.
By accepting the terms & condition, the user has agreed to enrol and avail the Subscription facility from Mahindra Finance.
Mahindra Finance reserves the right to reject any customer without explicitly stating the reason for the same.